Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara



A few weeks ago I was in Sephora, the store of evil because they have so much fun stuff to try, and wanted to see the price of the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.  It was only $10.00 USD so I decided to buy it.  There was only one black mascara left so I quick bought along with the Boscia nose strips.  



This mascara is said not to smear.  I have oily skin and I tend to smudge my bottom lash mascara often.  I have tried all the water proof mascaras and they all end up making me look like this:  



Not really but I feel like I look like that when I have mascara smeared on the under eye.  

I was impressed after wearing it for a couple of hours wearing it, I didn't have the mascara ring under my eyes.  I think it's worth it's money but I did find a few things wrong it with.

1.  The wand is so small it's almost difficult to use.
2.  The amount of product in the tube is not enough.

I guess that with bottom lashes it doesn't need such a large application but I'd rather get a slightly larger amount of products for $10.00.

If you are like me, I'd recommend trying it at least.  If you have found a good drug store brand mascara that is less than $10.00 USD please let me know!


Stay beautiful,

~M.J.

Comments