Baby Foot

I am not sure that I've blogged about this product though.  I have downloaded photos to show what it does but I can't find the blog where I did write about this product.

Baby Foot
Japanese Import
Purchase:  H-Mart or Amazon.com
Price:  Approximately $20.00 USD



I used this product before and really enjoyed it.  What's in the box are two "booties" that you wear that have the solution to help dry our the outer skin of your foot.  If you have dry and cracked feet, this product might help you.  You wear the booties for an hour and then wash your feet.  They're very easy to use.  The only problem is that the product is mainly in Japanese and some limited English.  However they do have some photos to show you how to use the product.  Also you can go to the website, Baby Foot, and read about it.  

The first time I used it, my feet peeled a few days later and so much skin peeled off.  It was pretty disgusting BUT it was so nice to have softer feet.  You can't use this product more than twice a year, so about every six months.  I haven't used this product in a few years since the product recommends NOT to use it more than twice a year.  I also haven't kept up with my feet this time so I could see how disgusting my feet would get.

The following have been found on google.com where I took these photos from the website which was in Japanese to show how good this product works!




UHM EW!!!!  That's amazing how disgusting this person's feet were and how the product had all that skin peel off.  




This one is my personal favorite.  I think because you can see how the person's finger fits into the dead skin?  haha, gross but come on, how much more awesome is this?!  I'm apparently "that person" who likes to see gross stuff, like peeling skin....

I haven't had such dry skin on my feet because I try to keep them in socks.  I don't wear flip flops only in the summer time and keep up with them in washing and exfoliating them.  I recently bought a foot file that runs on batteries that gently removes the hard spots, which I gave to my boyfriend to use.  Even his brother used it.  I can see an improvement...  But either way, please take care of your feet...  Don't use this product too often, read the box!  I think it mentions to use it only once every three or six months?...  I forget but don't use it too often because it can burn your skin.  Also you need to make sure there's enough dead skin to peel off.

Don't forget to stalk me on Instagram:  mjlee214

So until next time, stay beautiful

~M.J.

Comments