House Hold Products Selection #1

This week's products will be not the usual make up products.  Instead they are the house hold cleaning products!  I know, some of them are very popular and probably in YOUR house!  I just want to spread the word there are a few things different that I notice when was shopping.... 


Product #1
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Select-A-Size
Purchase:  www.walmart.com or your local grocery or drug store
Price:  $3.47



Why would I endorse Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?  Well, our house is nearly 30 years old now.  The counter tops have been loved on, meaning someone's cut food on them instead of a plate or cutting board, so there are a few scratches and the usual wear and tear on them.  I was bored and decided to clean the house.  I was home alone and really cleaned the counter tops.  When you use an eraser from a pencil, you can clean the counter top pretty nicely.  Suddenly the dull color is bright and vibrant.  These erasers will pull up the dust that has settled in the counter top and the color looks fresh and clean.  I was so impressed I continued to purchase these items.  Now, they come in select a size!  I don't have to use the big sponge if I want to do just the small bathroom sinks.  It's perfect because the bath tub or shower floors are fairly large and a bigger sponge would be nice.  Same product, just different sizes. 


Product #2
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Srubber
Purchase:  www.walmart.com or your local grocery or drug store
Price:  $4.97 USD
Another Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but this time it has Dawn in it.  I use this one to clean the kitchen sink.  It's nice to use it when I don't have to use my own soap and waste it.  I do enjoy using this one.  It's fun to use it so I don't have do much clean up.  I can't say much more about it but I do use them at home and the sink looks nice and pretty. 



Product #3
Srub Free Clean Shower
Purchase:  www.walmart.com or your local grocery and drug store
Price:  $1.98 USD


My cousin used this when I would visit them.  She has a small child and she would spray the tub with this after his bath.  I decided to try it out but I noticed my tub was feeling a bit waxy.  I cleaned out my bath tub but it looks clean all the time.  I hope this stuff keeps my bath tub clean, not just looks clean but like sterilized clean.  I don't think I'll use this product again, I'll just go back to washing my tub every few days because I didn't like how slick the tub felt with this product. 


Product #4
Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel
Purchase:  www.walmart.com or local grocery or drug store
Price:  $1.97 USD

I like using these Clorox toilet bowl cleaners.  I always feel like my potty is nice and clean.  Also I am super careful with it so it doesn't accidently bleach the floor.  But I find this product works very nice.  If you want a nice white toilet bowl, you have to scrub the rust and the build up off.  But with the bleach, it should help.  I don't always buy this particular one but I do have to say it works very nice!

Product #5
Lysol Dula Action Wipes
Purchase:  www.walmart.com or you local grocery or drug store
Price:  $4.63 USD

Okay, so your fingers will smell like the product, you might absorb some but you will have a clean surface.  I like using these when I clean the outside of the toilet.  Also I use this to wipe down in front of the toilet bowl.  Once when I was out of town on a training class, one of my co-workers I traveled with bought some of these.  We all took a few to clean the bath tub, counter tops, door knobs and anythign else we could think of that might be dirty that we could clean off.  I'm not a true germaphobe but I think being in a hotel you should try to wipe down as much as you can.  I like the textured side of the wipe, it helps scrub off whatever was left on the surface.  I usually use these at work but it's nice to know your table tops are clean!


This concludes this weeks worth of products.  Come back next week for the next blog!

Comments

  1. As far as the "Clean Shower" goes are there any other products that actually does a good job? I've been looking for one, but reluctant to spend the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't care for the shower spray. Over time I noticed my shower/tub became very slick and the dirt showed up. It becam difficult to clean off. I'll search for something else soon!

      Delete
    2. I like to use either the scrubbing bubbles spray foam or extra strength magic eraser on my tub and just about everything else you can think of... magic erasers work on shoes, sharpies on furniture and walls...

      Delete
  2. I like to use either the scrubbing bubbles spray foam or extra strength magic eraser on my tub and just about everything else you can think of... magic erasers work on shoes, sharpies on furniture and walls...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment