Woopies...

Hello my beauty watchers! 

I am so sorry I forgot to edit this weekend's blog update.  I totally forgot I hadn't finished it.  I have it set to post on Saturday mornings at midnight.  I got busy with work, Thanskgiving, Christmas and all the other things that happen in between.  I'll update those and also I have new news for the next blog!

I bought the Naked and Naked 2 palettes!  I am so excited to have these in my posession now.  I have waited a long time and am happy to say I will be testing these out soon.  I had tried to find a dupe for the palettes but nothing compares to the real thing!

I will be writing up a blog about some of the nail polishes I have been testing and have to say, buy the cheap ones, save your recept, and if you don't like them, buy the more expensive ones because they will be worth your money!

I hope all my American followers had a great Thanksgiving and got some great deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Until Saturday, stay beautiful!

M.J.

Comments