Starting out on YouTube

As I mentioned in my last entry, I was thinking of starting up a YouTube channel.  I am still wanting to do this however I have been so busy with work that I haven't had the energy to tape a video and I'm not sure what I'd do a video on!  So hopefully the first weekend of September I can tape something and start making videos.

I won't have a good camcorder yet, I have to save up for that but I'll just use my Iphone for now.  Most good camcorders are at least $200 USD.  I'm hoping to save money for my own place, living with family, so the camcorder will be one of the last things I will buy until I move out.  I am hoping to save a large sum so I won't be broke all the time and have plenty for emergencies.

So budget has been put up and money is being put away for all sort of emergencies!

If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see, please let me know.


Until next time, stay beautiful.

~M.J.

Comments