Nerium Night Pack

A good friend of mine is now a seller with Nerium products.  I never heard of them until she told me about them.  The products sound fantastic and I was eager to try them.  Though I am trying to save money to move out on my own, living with family right now, she sent me a trial sized night cream pack.

I had to read the directions because it felt very thick and it didn't spread well.  Once I read the directions, it made more sent to have a slightly damp face before applying it to the face.  So before bed I take a shower.  After my shower, I put this cream on.  I have to say it's a little uncomfortable when it dries.  But once that goes away, which takes about five minutes, you can't tell the cream is on your face.

My friend recommended to take a photo of the problematic areas in the beginning of the treatments.  This cream is suppose to help with making blemishes of most kinds fade quicker and also improve the skin texture.

One week after using the night pack, which is hard for me to remember to do this, I did notice a difference!  It's been about two weeks since I started and I've noticed the areas where I took photos looks a little better but I'll take a photo here soon and do an end result.  I just wanted to throw this out to anyone who wants to use a good product that will improve your skin tone.

The best part these products is they are not a typical skin care product that has nasty products in them.  They are a newer company however they are careful in their testing and making sure it's good for the skin.  I haven't read as much about this product as I have wanted but I trusted my friend selling this and I am very happy with the results.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll get you in touch with my friend, Vanessa, who is selling these products.

Until next time, stay beautiful!

~M.J.

Comments