Power Gel No Rub Acetone Nail Polish Remover

I was watching a YouTube video of Cutpolish in reference to a no rub gel nail polish remover.  Here's the link.  I wanted a piece of the action.  There have been countless times of when I wanted to paint my nails with some flashy glitter polish only to be deterred because of the hideous amount of time and ruining my nails to get the stupid glitter off.  I had tried the "soaking a cotton ball and ripping it apart and securing it to my finger nail by use of tin foil".  It worked BUT it ruined my nails along with drying out my finger tips.  I was very disappointed and honestly no one had time for that!
 
I went to my local Wal-Mart and surprisingly they had this product.  Unfortunately when I do go to Wal-Mart, they're out of whatever it is I'm looking for.  So I was very pleased to find this.  It was around $10.00 USD.  It's a little more expensive on amazon.com but about $10.00 on ebay.com  *I can't get my ebay account to work for the life of me.  I don't really understand it...*  But anyways that's the basic price for this large tub of gel nail polish remover.
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
How it works:
The best way to explain hwo to use this stuff is written on the actual tub. 
1.  Open the jar *duh* and dip your nail into the gel.
2.  Let it sit a moment.
3.  Gently massage it into the polish with a paper towel and it will remove easily.
 
If it's glitter, they recommend for you to let the gel sit a little longer for it to work.  I find it works for regular nail polish as well as the gel polish.  I use gel polish that doesn't require a lamp.  I have another posting coming in reference to that.
 
 
Overall Review:

I do like this product a lot.
1.  I don't worry about spilling liquid all over the place and ruining cabinets, carpet, et al.
2.  Less mess.
3.  Easy to store, just screw on the cap again and it's good to go!
4.  Removes nail polish accurately.


If I had known about this product before, I'd paint my nail more often!  I'll be doing a review on gel nail polishes soon so stay tuned!

Until next time, stay beautiful,


~M.J.

Comments