Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream

I haven't really talked about what face cream I use.  I have to admit it's been difficult to find one that I really liked.  It was tough since I'm very sensitive to a lot of makeup.  I found that the heavy creamy ones made me break out and it was best to stick to light gel type creams.  I found this gem one winter when my face dried out, as usual.


It is about $20.00 USD in any store.  I found that it works the best of all the gel creams I've tried.  I love how it doesn't clog my pores, it isn't that kind of cream.  It helped heal up my dry skin and kept it from drying out again.  I do have to say that you have to be patient with these creams to work.  It takes time for your skin to build up the barrier to protect it from the heat during the winter.

I also like using it during the summer time too.  With the use of any air conditioner or heater on your skin will take a toll in having all that on your face.  So it's good to invest in a good face cream that will help protect your skin from drying out and breaking out.

Do I like the price?  Not really.  I wish it was cheaper like another gel cream but that face cream doesn't compare in how quickly it helps repair your skin...

Don't skimp on your face, make sure you get good products that work well with your skin type.

Don't forget to like my Facebook Page:  MJ Lee, find me on Instagram:  mjlee214 while you wait for the next blog to come out!

Until next time, stay beautiful,

~M.J.

Comments